"Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened. "Or what man is there among you, when his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone? "Or if he shall ask for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!
TESTIMONIAL: "Dear Wendy, I just wanted to let you know that all the prayers for my husband have been answered. After going through Chemo, Radiation, and a heart attack, he is recovering fast and his recent PET scan showed no cancer!!! Thank you for your wonderful ministry and your prayers! Love, Carol"
Our family and our prayer warriors will storm Heaven for YOU (or your loved ones!) We invite you to add any prayer requests that you have in our Prayer Book. These requests can be public or private, you are not obligated to enter your name. If you would like others to pray for you but do not want to go into detail, you may write, "For intentions hidden in my heart." We also ask that if your prayers have been answered, please stop back, make a new entry and let us know how God has heard your intentions. It's so important at times for the faithful to see the fruits and efficacy of prayer!
We also invite you view the prayer requests and pray for those intentions that have been entered. Please keep all those intentions that you read in your prayers.
"God bless you for this great endeavour. Let us continue to pray for each other." Rev. J. Hearty
Are you or a loved one suffering?
Please, take a few moments and watch the video below and remember the words in 2 Cor 1:7 "...as you share in the sufferings you also share in the encouragement."
Thank you to Sandy for using her God given talents to touch all of us in a special way.
We suggest that everyone pray the following Prayer every day! God bless you all!
PRAYER AND PROCEDURE FOR COVERING YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Nothing is more powerful than the Blood of Jesus! Because of the perilous times we live in it is especially important to pray this daily! Share this with friends, family and church members so that they may pray to be covered in the Blood of Jesus!
In the morning: Name all the people you will be covering -- then list specific areas below:
1. SALVATION - That none of us would be lost, led astray or deceived.
2. SAFETY - That we would all be protected and safe from all harm (spiritual, mental, physical or violent, satanical harm).
3. MINISTRY - That the areas of ministry God has for us would be fulfilled.
4. MARRIAGE - That God would heal the things that are wounded or broken and strengthen the good things.
5. RELATIONSHIPS - That all of our relationships would be based on good and Godly principles. (If you need to name anyone, do so.)
6. HEALTH - That we would all be made whole, spiritually, mentally and physically. (Mention anyone on the list with health problems.)
7. HOMES - That they would be protected from destruction, spiritually, physically, or materially. That they would be havens from the world for us. Places where God's love is shared. (Also include our churches, schools, places of employment and any public places we may visit.)
8. VEHICLES - That we would be protected in all of our travels (all modes). Safe from accidents or harm.
9. FINANCES - That God would bless our jobs, businesses, and that our needs would be met (all bills, financial obligations - state needs).
In the Evening: Name all the people you are covering.
1st. Ask the Lord to cover all of you with His Blood that it could be as an antiseptic to cleanse us from any encounter with the kingdom of darkness this day. Cleanse us of its effects or damage and do not let it affect us or enter into our day tomorrow.
2nd. Pray that all would be covered with His Blood as a protection. That we would be hidden in the shadow of His wings, placed in the bosom of the Lord to be safe from all harm. Lord, place a wall of protection (a hedge) around us that satan cannot enter into our lives to rob, steal, kill or destroy what belongs to us as the family of God. In You, Lord, I hide: our salvation, our safety, our ministries, our marriages, our relationships, our health, our homes, our vehicles our finances.
Please complete our contact form or email us!
We check messages and will get back to you ASAP!
PO Box 250
Munnsville, NY 13409