A one month emergency supply of food and drinks for one adult. There are a total of 112 servings. All of the foods are simple to prepare, requiring only hot water. The meals are tasty and nutritious. The assortment includes entrees, sides, breakfast dishes and drink mixes. Shelf life is up to 25 years when stored in a cool, dry place.
- Freeze Dried
- 112 servings
- Prepares with hot water
- 1 month supply for 1 adult
- 1 pouch chicken noodle soup
- 1 pouch potato pot pie
- 1 pouch creamy pasta,
- 1 pouch tomato basil soup
- 1 pouch savory stroganoff
- 2 pouches southwest beans and rice
- 1 pouch BBQ beans with bacon flavor
- 1 pouch rice pilaf
- 1 pouch granola crunch
- 3 pouch brown sugar and maple cereal Ultimate Emergency Kit
1970 Military Issue Manual. We made sure every family member received one. Group Survival Orientation,...
A great survival tool, everyone in our family has one! Our 6-in-1 LED Survival Whistle...
Used by the U.S. Military. Eliminates Giardia, most bacteria viruses, other harmful micro organisms and...
Sign up for special offers!