Cukierski Family Giving Missions
“Reaching Hearts For Christ Through Meeting Physical Needs”
A mission is an important assignment carried out for a special purpose. Our mission as a family is, “Reaching Hearts For Christ Through Meeting Physical Needs”
When you place an order with us, you are doing more than you may even know :)
First, let me introduce you quickly to someone who is very special to me and is also the Patron Saint of Our Giving Mission's...
St. Gianna Beretta Molla
St. Gianna is patron saint of mothers, physicians, unborn children and of our Giving Mission's.
Here are some of the things we have been able to do because of your orders:
- Paid for desperately needed pediatric medical and dental surgeries for kids who would not have been able to have these procedures done. Some of these procedures were literally life saving.
- Meet our friend Dr. Marv Anderson!
- We provide monthly funding for a young child receiving treatment for autism through our friend Dr. Marv Anderson. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine and in Clinical Nutrition. He is a top-notch physician with a very special mission – caring for children with autism.
- He is board-certified in Internal Medicine and in Clinical Nutrition. He is a top-notch physician with a very special mission – caring for children with autism.
- The best thing is that he offers options and renewed hope in autism care! Because insurance will not cover some of the expenses, we stepped in to make a difference in a child (and families!) life!
- Thought you might like to see what kind of help we've been blessed to provide to Food Pantry's.
Here is our entire family starting 2014 off on the right foot! We presented Fr. Mesmer with a check for the Food Pantry after the Mass for the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God.
My mom use to run this Food Pantry before she passed away in 2008.
Over the years we have had food delivered to many foodbanks and pantries all over the USA!
- Helped provide for a handicap lift and other needs of several mentally and physically disabled adults and children.
- Helped a large homeless family get back on their feet.
We serve as event sponsors for HARC's yearly fundraiser called NYIWA.
If you are familiar with ARC, you are aware of how they enable people with disabilities to achieve full potential and enriched lives through their vital programs. We know many who receive their much needed services.
- Helped a nun in dire need of assistance to stay in the US.
- Provided food, heat and other assistance for several families with terminally ill mothers (cancer in all cases).
- Provided funds for pro life work.
- Provided assistance for unwed mothers who chose to keep their babies. We have done this for years because we believe if you are truly pro-life you must support and love the mother, as well! In February we will be presenting a large donation to an organization that does this! Pictures to come :)
- Provided assistance to several pro life pregnancy counseling centers.
- Provided funds to help children with debilitating health conditions. This is a picture of just one of the wee ones we helped. Her name is Rosalie. If you get our newsletter you will know what a little fighter she is. Please, keep her and all children in need of medical intervention in your prayers. Their parents and those that take care of them need prayers as well.
- Provided funds and housing for a family that lost their home to fire.
- Provided Christmas for several families who were experiencing loss of work due to sickness and/or financial difficulties.
- Provided funds for a Children's Justice Center that provides shelter and care for children and mothers in abusive situations.
- We are also members of and support several organizations such as the American Association of Pro Life OB/GYN's, Pharmacists for Life International, Catholic Medical Association and many more.
This is just a partial list and we thank Jesus for allowing to be His hands!
Sharing Christ through loving and helping others is what it’s all about!
OUR HEART IS FIRST WITH THOSE CHILDREN WHO ARE SUFFERING WITH PHYSICAL AILMENTS.
I never do a good deed and then blab about it. It is when I do secret anonymous acts of kindness I feel best! I’ve refrained from mentioning what I’ve been doing but I have need to now.
Over the past year we have anonymously paid for surgical procedures to be done for children whose parents were unable to pay for it. Otherwise, these children would not have been able to have necessary surgeries. I have witnessed way too many children suffer. Literally having to live in pain! It is haunting to be honest. I refused to stand by and let it happen.
After paying for another childs procedure, the Holy Spirit inspired me to take this to the next level and help more children. I decided then and there that I had to add a program that would provide a regular means of help. No child should have to live in pain if it can be helped! I have discussed some of them in past newsletters. Many of the children we have helped are in heart breaking situations and we end up helping them with food, clothing, special needs, etc.
Thank you so much for your kindness in helping us to help these kiddo’s! YOUR ORDERS help us do a whole lot of good...especially for children!
AND THOSE WHO HUNGER.
This is my Mom. My Mom and Dad ran Holy Family Food Pantry until she passed away in 2008 at the young age of 62. She packed in so many lessons for me during her life! Her example spoke volumes. She heard the cry of the poor and taught me that we can not ignore it!
My Mom's example was one of the biggest reasons that our family business/ministry felt compelled to do what we do. Thanks to my Mom for always setting such a great example for me!
If you would like to help with the Giving Mission, head over to our donation page.