A mission is an important assignment carried out for a special purpose. Our mission as a family is, "Reaching Hearts For Christ Through Meeting Physical Needs"
When you place an order with us, you are doing more than you may even know :)..... Here are some of the things we have been able to do because of your orders this past year:
- Paid for much desperately needed pediatric medical and dental surgeries for kids who would not have been able to have these procedures done. Some of these procedures were literally life saving.
- Provided for Food banks from CA to NY!
- Helped provide for a handicap lift and other needs of several mentally and physically disabled adults and children.
- Helped a large homeless family get back on their feet.
- Helped a nun in dire need of assistance to stay in the US.
- Provided food, heat and other assistance for several families with terminally ill mothers (cancer in all cases).
- Provided funds for pro life work.
- Provided assistance for unwed mothers who chose to keep their babies.
- Provided assistance to several pro life pregnancy counseling centers.
- Provided funds to help terminally ill children and children with debilitating health conditions.
- Provided funds and housing for a family that lost their home to fire
- Provided Christmas for several families who were experiencing loss of work due to sickness and/or financial difficulties.
- Provided funds for a center that provides shelter and care for children and mothers in abusive situations.
That is just a partial list and we thank Jesus for allowing to be His hands! Sharing Christ through loving people is what it's all about!
------We are working on revising the content below as it does not give the full scope of what we do...yet, it will still give you a bit of insight into our charitable work-----
OUR HEART IS FIRST WITH THOSE CHILDREN WHO ARE SUFFERING WITH PHYSICAL AILMENTS....
I never do a good deed and then blab about it. It is when I do secret anonymous acts of kindness I feel best! I've refrained from mentioning what I've been doing but I have need to now.
Over the past year we have anonymously paid for surgical procedures to be done for children whose parents were unable to pay for it. Otherwise, these children would not have been able to have necessary surgeries.
I have witnessed way too many children suffer. Literally having to live in pain! It is haunting to be honest. I refused to stand by and let it happen.
After paying for another childs procedure recently, the Holy Spirit inspired me to take this to the next level and help more children. I decided then and there that I had to add a program that would provide a regular means of help. No child should have to live in pain if it can be helped!
I have discussed some of them in past newsletters.
Many of the children we have helped are in heart breaking situations and we end up helping them with food, clothing, special needs, etc.
Thank you so much for your kindness in helping us to help these kiddo's!
YOUR ORDERS help us do a whole lot of good...especially for children!
And with those who hunger...
<-- This is my Mom. My Mom and Dad ran a foodbank until she passed away in 2008 at the young age of 62. She packed in so many lessons for me during her life! Her example spoke volumes.She heard the cry of the poor and taught me that we can not ignore it!
In memory of my mom, we physically feed folks with our Food Bank program. Each month we feed folks Physically. Food is usually ordered from a grocery wholesaler as they give us a discount for our program. We then send it to be distributed via the chosen foodbank(s) for the month. There are ocassions when we write a check and let them order what they are lacking. If a baby needs formula or diapers, we want to make sure not to neglect those needs!
I guess Mom was right because in the Bible it says: "If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. There will always be poor people in the land.Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.
It really struck me that this was a "command" and not a "if you have anything left over" situation. WOW!
My Mom's example and that Bible verse are the reason that our family business/ministry feels compelled to do what we do. Thanks to my Mom for always setting such a great example for me!
Sign up for special offers!