Maximize your weight loss efforts with metabolism boosting Keto Drops.
You may want to combine taking these with Vitamin C, for maximum benefit.
In one study, people who took 200 milligrams of raspberry ketones combined with 1,200 mg of Vitamin C daily for 4 weeks lost weight and body fat.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of these supplements out there that don’t work at all. This is because they don’t contain the right ingredients or the right proportions. A lot of folks don’t realize how exact a science creating an effective supplement really is! So, I create most of my own with our labs!
I never offer you anything that I don't use myself..never! Your trust means everything to me!
My protocol (a version of keto, you can get my book here) combined with a few little helpers (such as keto drops), is a one, two punch in weight loss.
- ESSENTIAL FAT BURNER: Keto Drops are powered by an advanced scientifically proven formula to provide keto-friendly fuel for the muscles and brain and to help shift the body away from glucose dependence over to ketosis for energy. PLUS Keto Drops give you and your metabolism an extra boost of energy to burn fat instead of carbs for Energy.
- QUICKLY ENTER KETOSIS: Burn unwanted fat in problem areas. When the body enters the state of ketosis it will begin to burn fat for energy. This will promote healthy weight loss, and boost Mental Focus and Clarity with it’s Low-Carb or Keto Diet.
- SUPERIOR TASTE: Great for those who hate tinctures. It tastes like raspberries!
- POWERFUL FOR LONG LASTING WEIGHT LOSS: Formulated & Designed to deliver permanent & fast weight loss results naturally. Made in one of our labs, right here in the USA. It is a in a GMP certified lab so we can guarantee purity and potency.
- INCREASED METABOLISM BURN: I am in my fifties, and your metabolism slows with age. I didn't lose over 100 pounds in 2011, just to throw my hands in the air in defeat! Heck, no! I have kept it off. Increase your metabolism and you will begin to feel and look better.
Fun fact: Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. People with normal weight have much higher levels of adiponectin than those who are overweight. Levels of this hormone increase when people lose weight.