Prayer for Inner Healing

| Categories: PRAYERS, Words from Wendy | | 8 Comments

Prayer for Inner Healing

Lord Jesus, You came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts. I beg You to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart; I beg You, in a particular way, to heal all who are the cause of sin. I beg You to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms that struck me in my early years and from the injuries that they caused through my life.

Lord Jesus, You know my burdens. I lay them all on Your Good Shepherd’s Heart. I beseech You – by the merits of the great, open wound in Your heart-to heal the small wounds that are in mine. Heal the pain of my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.

Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of all the evil that is rooted in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You Who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart.

Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause me physical illness. I offer You my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it and give me the sentiments of Your Divine Heart. Help me to be meek and humble.

Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that You are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to Your Resurrection, Your victory over sin and death, Your living presence among us. Amen.

(Audio, below)

Hi Wendy, just listening to your inner healing prayer and the forgiveness prayer, I now feel more calm and peaceful, in this hectic world we live in, and I am sure I don’t have to tell you, it is so nice just to sit back and listen , be still and hear the word of God. Thank you Wendy, you sure are a shining star in this world we live in today,, please keep on doing what you are , and I know that I am certainly benefiting from your prayers, novenas and yes some of your natural cosmetics can make wonders too, I am sure, Everything works in moderation. Thank you again and for this website. Amen

Posted by Carol-ann Yetman on March 16, 2017

Thank you so much Wendy. Listening to your voice, I feel like I’m not praying alone.

Posted by Kelly Hunt on January 28, 2017

Dear Wendy
This is beautiful prayer. Would like very much to share with friends and the prayer group if I may. To me it is spot on. Thank you so much and may God bless you and your work. I never miss reading your short messages each time it come into my inbox. Best regards and take care.

Anita

Posted by Anita Luy on January 27, 2017

Dear Wendy, this prayer has never come at the right time! I am really hurting, together with my closest family members. My mom passed away in 2015, my husband 2016 and my eldest sister, who was a beacon of hope for our family passed on 5th of this month! This is the time when one is tempted to ask God questions. Even when my sister was going to hospital on 1st, she was asking God “Why me”, but she failed to realize that God picks the best. For all the sins I have committed, I ask our Lord Jesus to forgive me and make me anew. May God continue to grant you His Grace as you serve humanity.

Posted by Imelda on January 27, 2017

Thank you so much for this prayer. It spoke to my heart. I lost my mother this year (she lived with me since my father died 4 years ago). I have a lot of pain and anxiety since my dad’s passing and now with my mother’s death this anxiety and pain is compounded. And combining theses losses with problems with my siblings, some days are difficult to get through. I’ll continue to pray this prayer for comfort. God bless you.

Posted by Corinne on January 26, 2017

Thank you Wendy. That was so beautiful. I really needed that, it’s been an extremely tough year. I praise God even through the horrible health problems. Please pray for my sister Ann, she is having surgery on Feb. 4th. She has cancer.
God bless you and your beautiful family.

Dottie

Posted by Dottie on January 26, 2017

Dear Wendy, this prayer was so beautiful, and I feel I was meant to hear it tonight, it touched on things that I am going through and I feel so much comfort now and I want to thank you and your beautiful family for what you are doing, you are healing the world and how we need that. Blessings and Prayers Carol-ann

Posted by Carol-ann Yetman on January 26, 2017

I feel like this was written for me! Everything mentioned on here is exactly what my life has been like! I’m am 58 years old now and suffer from PTSD from all the mistakes I made back in my 20’s. I was abused by men who I thought cared about me. I have learned to live with the past but every so often I remember things from then. I pray that God will forgive me and help me through the bad times when I am reminded of my younger years. Thank you for all you do Wendy. You are such an angel of God. ❤️?

Posted by Gigi Okamura on January 26, 2017