My Favorite Healing Prayer of Surrender

| Categories: PRAYERS, Words from Wendy | | 9 Comments

Be prepared to use a few tissues while praying this.  Those tears are truly a gift though.
--------
Loving Father,

I surrender to you today with all my heart and soul. Please come into my heart in a deeper way. I say, “Yes” to you today. I open all the secret places of my heart to you and say, “Come on in.” Jesus, you are the Lord of my whole life. I believe in you and receive you as my Lord and Savior. I hold nothing back.

Holy Spirit, bring me to a deeper conversion to the person of Jesus Christ. I surrender all to you: my time, my treasures, my talents, my health, my family, my resources, my work, relationships, time management, successes and failures. I release it and let it go.

I surrender my understanding of how things ‘ought’ to be, my choices and my will. I surrender to you the promises I have kept and the promises I have failed to keep. I surrender my weaknesses and strengths to you. I surrender my emotions, my fears, my insecurities, my sexuality. I especially surrender ______ (Here mention other areas of surrender as the Holy Spirit reveals them to you.)

Lord, I surrender my whole life to you, the past, the present, and the future. In sickness and in health, in life and in death, I belong to you. (Remain the Lord in a spirit of silence through your thoughts, a heart song, or simply staying in His presence and listening for His voice.)

I ESCAPED...TO BE WITH JESUS --------------------------->

Whenever you can spare a moment, I know someone who wants to hear from you!

We are HIS children and when others let you down..HE never will ♡

I slipped away to a small country chapel to spend time with OUR Father and came back refreshed.

I have just started to read from your site. I believe it is what I need.

I pray for the woman who left a previous comment Lauraleigh.

My heart aches for her and I hope she finds the help she needs. My troubles are small compared to hers. But Jesus has shown me just that. I will pray for her.’
Thank you. Wendy
Chris

Posted by Chris on May 27, 2017

I have back problems and walk like a hunch back, I also have a heart problem where i have a Pacemaker/Defibrillator inserted just above my heart and also I have liver problems.
Please pray for me.
Please pray for my sister in law Susana who has breast cancer and pray for my cousin Siologa who has Motor Neuro Disease.
Thank you & God bless.

Posted by Piki Vaifale Muliaga on May 22, 2017

I couldnt sleep so i decided to read your email and came across your Healing Prayer of Surrender. I needed to read it.Thank you! May I share and post it on my personal Facebook account?

Posted by Evelyn on May 22, 2017

Please Pray for me !!!..Ty Lauraleigh

Posted by Lauraleigh on May 12, 2017

Hello, My Husband Committed Suicide Two years ago…I’am Disabled ..Lately the pain has become so unbearable..I have no one in this world to help me…It is so painful to stand and sit..To walk, The pain is so bad i can no longer meditate ..Prayer has become so hard..I don’t know how i will pay my bills, I have lost so much weight as food is too expensive ..If i spend what i have on food i can’t pay bills. ..I can’t even mow my lawn and i have no one who even cares ..I can’t get myself to mass anymore..I just keep asking for mercy Jesus ..I’am a Widow and have no help..Please help me ..Holy Mother please wrap your mantle around me..Give me your love and Strength …Please Pray for Our Dear Lord to Heal me Through our Holy mother so i can go to Mass and be with him again !!! Pray that our children return to our Faith !!!
Thank you if you do pray for me .. Sincerely Lauraleigh

Posted by Laura Chittenden on May 12, 2017

The Surrender Prayer will be with me in my need that has become more than I have ever had to endure. Thank you for all your goodness that you share. God bless you and yours.

Posted by Alice Hassett on May 10, 2017

This Prayer of Surrender resonates with me, a lot. Now I have copied it to my ’Prayers: file in my Documents folder. It will be so easy to access and I pray that I shall use it daily. Thank you Wendy for same. Who composed this, was it you or another?
God bless all of you.
Cepta Casserly,
Galway,Ireland

Posted by Cepta Casserly on May 10, 2017

Hi, my son, Bruno, is going to have a driving test tomorrow. Please pray for him.
Thanks
God bless you
Adelaide

Posted by Adelaide on May 10, 2017

Thanks friend and sister in Christ Wendy MAGA andvtrust Jesus forever today!

Posted by Amy on May 09, 2017