Sending our love and prayers to our remnant family...Wendy, Walt and the entire Cukierski family
(PS: Catholic Spiritual Guidance Lessons for you, featuring writings from Rev. Fr. Kilian McGowan
It's a spiritual lifesaver and you can read more HERE )
----FOR YOUR HELP WITH THE PEDIATRIC GIVING MISSIONS----
Giving away Exorcism Water and Exorcism Salt (with instructions)!
PROTECT YOUR HOME, NOW!
For any size donation to the Pediatric Giving Mission
They will both be included automatically, as our gift
OFFER GOOD UNTIL Monday NOON (eastern)!
Essential for every Catholic in need of supernatural protection!
The evil one is waging war and it IS real!
Protect your home, protect your family!
Just use the code : FLASH33
and it will take 33% off your entire order.
Good until tomorrow (Monday) at NOON (eastern)
Hydroponics Growing System, Indoor Smart Garden with Auto Timer, LED Grow Light, Height Adjustable
Those who help with the Pediatric Giving Mission with a $250 or more donation, will receive one.
(Please, do not take a discount on your donation)
Offer good until we run out of systems!
- Hydroponics Growing System: Designed with quiet water-pump circulation system. Plants in hydroponics grow 20% - 50% faster than in soil. No mess, No season limitation. Fits anywhere!
- Height-Adjustable Hydroponics System: The height of the lighting part of the hydroponics growing system can be adjusted for plants at different growth stages.
- I will include everything you need, including seeds. All you need is an electrical outlet & water! Very Easy!
- Btw, there are food shortages and my sources say that after August they will become significantly worse.
- During the lockdowns, we ate fresh salad in the middle of the winter and I even grew cherry tomatoes on the kitchen counter!
- If you are on FaceBook, you saw the great amount of produce I was able to grow on my kitchen counter in the middle of a cold and snowy winter!
For the living:
FOREVER MASS & PRAYER PAGE!
THIS is for the LIVING! Forever DAILY Mass and Prayer!
For your mom, dad, sibling, grandparent, favorite Aunt or Uncle, dear cousin, niece, nephew, friend, spouse, a child away from the faith...or even yourself!
Lined up the priests, created the page, instructed my children (who will instruct the grandchildren, etc) that THIS is a FOREVER thing!
Shoot, I want MY SOUL prayed for, for all of eternity (and my children's and hubby)!
Something about being in my 50's has really "woke me up" about eternity...and the eternity of all of my children.
For the souls of those who have passed:
FOREVER MASS & MEMORIAL PAGE!
What if I told you, you could have a Mass offered for a loved ones soul...daily, FOREVER
We have left directives for our children... to continue this, then our grandchildren will take over!
Masses celebrated for the release of a loved one possibly in Purgatory... as recommended by Pope Saint Gregory the Great!
What if I told you that your loved ones soul would be prayed for by a devout Catholic family...DAILY.
What if I told you that we have a Nun praying for these souls?
How is this possible? See THIS page
I am begging for your help with The Pediatric Giving Mission.
---HELP IF YOU CAN----
Here is a post, from a recipient of what we do,.
L**** and I were one of the precipitants of This mission. She is right. My parking was 9 per day for 3 months. Then on top of that food cost me approximately 15 per day. That was cheap - I got vouchers for $5.00 per meal. So somedays I did not eat or made meals last for more then one meal. Had to. Parking was $810. Food was $1,300. Then you have normal household bills and I have 3 animals I had to pay to have people come and take care of them. At first I had my dog in the Kennel for 1/2 the time. That was about 500. It is VERY expensive to have a sick child. That was Just ONE hospital stay. We have had numerous ones. Some only a few days, some a week or two. Without their help we would of gone fully under!
From providing necessary funds to actually having families stay with us...we DO what we say we do!
Kindly, head HERE. We always send a nice gift for your help.