Pain, Rejection, Sickness, Addictions....God can Heal!

(*You can listen to the audio version of this, below.  I had to record it several times as I cried through the first several times.  I do understand..I do care!)

I understand those who have dealt with the pain of rejection, sickness, addictions or being hurt by others in any way shape or form.

It can have long lasting consequences.

These "hurts" or "issues" have a funny way of lingering and hanging in our past and present.

Several years ago, I decided to give my "hurts" and "issues" to God and let Him use them.  Obviously, He let certain things happen for a reason...

You know what He did?  He gave me "beauty" for my "ashes"! (Isaiah 61:3)

He created something beautiful out of what was a horrible situation of rejection, betrayal, misunderstanding and "other things" that nearly drove me to the point of giving up.

I guess the point I want to make is that any situation can be changed around for HIS good!

I get to lift others up now because I know how it feels.  I wouldn't now how it felt to be obese, hurt, addicted to certain things, rejected, betrayed, broke or misunderstood if I hadn't lived through it.  Operative word..lived!

God can restore you.  God can heal your pain.  God can use your pain!

If you read my newsletters from the past (I've been around for 18 years, btw!) you will notice a different "tone".   I wasn't a happy camper.  I was full of pain.

God showed me that I needed to live a joy-filled life...no matter what the circumstances.  That I needed to forgive those who hurt me and had to forgive myself as well.  I had to "move on"!

He showed me that I didn't have to be a victim...I could be victorious!  I remember in 2008 when someone on a forum called me a "victim"!  I was so seething mad..I wanted to slap him..and then all of a sudden, I said HE IS RIGHT!  Damn it..HE IS RIGHT (yes, I just said damn it...the milder version of what I actually said :)  I thanked him profusely!

I realized I didn't have to be miserable and that God could heal my hurts and other "issues"!

My life is now filled with happiness even on the darkest of days.

God has brought, and is still bringing, HEALING to my soul...and He is going to use my story to heal others..I have no doubt.  I've dealt with issues that no one has a clue about...but..one day will.

If you are dealing with your own personal "hell" at the moment...no matter how big or small...God is ready to heal you!

He brings you to it and through it!  I"m living proof!
It says so in the Bible....He binds up the brokenhearted and comforts all those who mourn (Isaiah 61:1-2)

The whole healing thing is a process...so be patient.  I'm still healing..but..am joy filled as it is happening!

Pray, pray, pray!  Trust Him!

God can restore anything or anyone!  If  you are sick, in a bad relationship, been stabbed in the back by close friends or family, marriage failing, abused physically or sexually, children fallen away from Christ, addiction of any kind....God is there.  He WILL heal!

Do not let your pain define you.  I'm not letting my pain define me.  I refuse!
I am here to help you walk through the healing process.

Remember always that you can defeat pain from the past and present.  Let God's amazing power create something beautiful out of your painful situation.

I am here for you!  ((hugs))

"Mom of 13"  - Your Mommy Health and Happiness Practitioner!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my husband, Walt...the man who has stood by my side for 30 years....through the good times and the bad times.

I have had many, many trials in my life and he has been there and helped me through every single one of them!

Hi Wendy
Thanks for this inspirational article. It came at the perfect timing when I need to hear it the most. Yes I am going through an evil hurtful breakup that drained my health and my thoughts and my “prayer times”.
I want to get over it and move on now that I read your article. I will surrender and offer all my sadness , depressions and loneliness to God and allow Him to heal me.
God Bless you and your family and hope that you all will always continued with your ministry.

MP

Posted by MP on June 29, 2016

Hi Wendy,

I am new to your articles. I realy love them and would wish that you could include me on your sending list.

I was introduced to you by my friend Josephine Kasaija.

God bless you for touching our lives.

Best Regards

Christine Jane Olal.

Posted by Christine Jane Olal on February 23, 2016

Wendy, You are truly an inspiration! What a beautiful example you are for us women. Your words today. Where exactly. What I needed to here. Right now I am where you where. So, much pain and hurt. I was praying this morning and reflecting on my life, asking the Lord, WHY. Why, have I and my children suffered so much pain, and rejection. WHY, have I lost my life sayings and struggle each day to get by. I offer this all up to Our Lord, for HIS word says, “For I know the plans I have for you”? I just pray everyday, that I can get to the peaceful, joyful state in my life. I am worn, so worn out. I cry every morning, when my children are away, and I try and put on that happy face when their around. I will continue to surrender this all to the Lord. I too. Will wait to be in that beautiful place of peace, and I pray to feel such love and joy.
May God continue to Bless you and your family, as you have blessed others.

Your sister in Christ,
Jo

Posted by Jo on February 16, 2016

Wendy,
I cannot thank you enough for your apostolate and this message today. I know this will sound cliche, but today was the day I needed God’s love & grace to touch my life and He did through you. Your message was so needed and right on time. With all that I am going through and dealing with, I feel very judged by others and alone. I feel I have hit rock bottom in so many ways. Hearing your encouraging words has given me hope & strength and I feel as though I have heard from a friend – a sister in Christ. Thank you for all you do for your remnant family. Your love, compassion & mercy are so needed and so appreciated. God Bless You.
With love & gratitude
Tina

Posted by Tina B. on December 17, 2015

Hello my beautiful Sister in Christ,
I love you so much for your great words and inspiration. I am troubled and am trying to figure out what is the root of this terrible feeling. I have type 2 diabetes, so I can be moody at times. My challenge is that I retired after 40 years of working. I have a wonderful husband and one daughter (divorced) one grandson, love them so much.
I am second of 10 children the oldest is our brother J.R.and I am the oldest of the girls (four follow me), then 4 boys. I live with my mom to care for her since she was widowed in 2011.
My husband and I live 2 1/2 hours apart because he is the babysitter for my daughter who cannot afford daycare, besides it is difficult because she works an hour away from home and daycare does not open early enough or stays open late enough for her to pick up her son.
I am asking for prayer to release this resentment I feel for mom and family. Please pray, as we do pray rosary two or three times a day, pray the Divine Mercy and I try to do the Angel Chaplet too. Thank you for hearing me out. Love you and your family.

Posted by MariaLeonor Roledo on May 11, 2015

Dear Wendy,

thanks for the encouraging and comforting messages you shared with us all the time. my faith is growing because of your faith in the Lord. by sharing with us the message, you showed us great love . May God continue giving you strength physically and spiritually so that you continue reaching out to more and more people to be healed.

Your are a blessing to my life.

Berna

Posted by Bernadeta Silota on March 16, 2015

Dear Wendy,

Your a blessing to my life.

Berna

Posted by Bernadeta Silota on March 16, 2015

Dear Wendy,

thanks the encouraging, comforting messages you shared with us all the time. my faith is growing because of your faith in the Lord. by sharing with us the message you show us great love . May God continue giving you strength physically and spiritually so that you continue reaching and more people to be healed.

Your a blessing to my life.

Berna

Posted by Bernadeta Silota on March 16, 2015

Thank you so very much for this Wendy. I listened to you, and it was like listening to another Person describe my life in detail. I was very down for past week, and now after listening to you on Audio, you have given me a bit of a bounce back, a new spring in my step today.
God bless you always
Your Irish Friend
Kathleen

Posted by Kathleen Manning on March 12, 2015

I feel compelled to say this – God healed me of my anxiety last year. Not just that, but old wounds. 10 years of damage, gone in 6 months. Praise God!!!

Posted by Amy on March 11, 2015

Dear Wendy and family.

Life is so hard,day by day we just carry on in as best a way as we can be.Pain,rejection,heartbreak…………I know them all,and each one makes me cry a little.
Never mind,keep going we must,a little bit of salt & pepper,and we soon come around.

God bless you and all your family,
One day at a time.I know as I have been there too.

In happiness for all you’r children.

Dianne

Posted by Dianne Surrey on March 11, 2015

BUT, the sickness doesn’t always get healed until heaven.Sometimes what gets healed is our bitterness and anger in living with suffering, making it redemptive. Thanks be to God!

Posted by Allison Howell on March 11, 2015