Be kind to unkind people

I've been trying to catch up on emails today and I swear some folks wake up and gargle with vinegar. lol.

I think they try to get a "reaction" out of me....and they do...one of LOVE!

I extend kindness and love and 99% of the time it works and we end up as friends.   Granted, I think I ran into the other 1% today.  ;)

Anyhoo...one person wrote:

"You think you can save the world?!  You think the Bible is really up to date?  We live in a different world.  You always quote that stupid Philippians 4:13.  Move a mountain then.  You're a dumb blond and it shows."

Wow, no warm fuzzies there! LOL :)   I did write them a nice and loving note and received a nasty note in reply.  Hey, I tried.

Anyhoo..right after that lovely note, I received an email and all it said was:

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have. Your daily emails have saved me from the pit of despair and self pity.  Please, don't quit. You have no idea how much you are needed."

<tears>

So..why do I mention all of this?

Maybe some of you would have answered the disgruntled person with anger.

Yet, that doesn't work and although sometimes being nice doesn't work...at least you are doing what Jesus would do!

Being angry and nasty to someone only makes you the same.

You sow what you reap.....so I'm very careful about what kind of seed I toss out there!

Listen to my recorded version, I made for you :)

Thanking God for all that you do for so many, many people! God bless you Wendy with every good-gift from heaven! <3

Posted by Anna Anderson on May 29, 2017

Dont ever get discouraged Wendy!

You have wonderful and true messages.

With patience, perseverence, prayer and humility we can change the world with and through God’s love, forgiveness, grace and wisdom.

God bless you and your family and your ministry always.

Janet

Posted by Janet on May 17, 2017

This is based in humility I think. I also find that being the butt of their anger and NOT responding will often calm the anger directed your way.
This is also critical for family and family relationships. The evil one will do everything possible to break family relationships, and anger and hurt pride are his weapons.

Posted by Patrick on May 30, 2016

Thank you so much for your message. I’m having such a difficult time dealing with my son, a heroin addict. I’ve dealt with his drug addiction for 28 yrs and am so tired and I find myself being so angry and responding to him that way. I know it doesn’t help but he won’t let me alone. It’s hour after hour of texting how terrible of a mother I’ve been yet I’ve put myself into such deep debt because of giving to him and now that I’ve stopped he’s unbelievable. Thank you Wendy I will try to be more kind to him.

Posted by Cheryl Wolfe on May 29, 2016

OMG, Wendy. I’m so sorry you got subjected to such vitriolic comment like that. But the blessing goes to you and you know it :-)
Though it may hurt, i’m sure you’ve learned to expect it. But we must always know our battles are not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers.
God bless you always :-)

Posted by NOEL QUILAO on May 28, 2016

Thanks for all you do I know God &His holy mother are please with you. Keep up the good work! God bless you &your family.

Posted by Maude Guigneaux on May 28, 2016

Thanks, wendy for the recording about being kind to unkind people. I understand it now. god bless you and your family.

Posted by michael on May 28, 2016

Dear Wendy

You are a beautiful woman inside and out. I have been corresponding with u for several years now. I cannot really express how much u have done for me spiritually and am ever so grateful for all the praying on my behalf.Also all the spiritual goods I received from u have been put to much use. However yesterday my parish priest forbade me from using the holy oils to anoint and pray for others. He said it was ok for my own personal use but not to use it on others Naturally I was saddened by this prospect as I saw with my own eyes people getting healed as I anointed them.know your ,. Obviously I have no intention of disobeying my parish priest , however I would be very interested to know your opinion on the issue. Many thanks Wendy and may God Almighty shower you and yours with abundant blessings. Please pray for my husband David.Issues too numerous to pen.

Posted by shirley prabha on May 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your words. I definitely needed to hear this. There are so many people who are just so difficult and hard to be nice to. Although I know I in my heart that I never want to repay people with there horrible nasty ways. It truly is a challenge. For the most part I walk away and lift them up to Jesus. I ask for strength and I do try hard to let it go. Right now after losing my Dad in January. I’m finding it so very hard to be patient but it’s something I’ve been praying about and listening to this audio made me realize that never do I want to be something that God would not be happy with. I ask everyday to love and forgive as He does and I try each day to be worthy of Him. So I keep this in mind each day and while I’ll never be perfect , my goal is to keep trying my best everyday with His help. I can’t but He can make me better. Through Him all things are possible.
God bless you for all that you do.
My love and prayers to you and all your family.
Sandy

Posted by Sandy on April 17, 2016

Wendy…we love and serve the Lord..and their will be some who will do the other! Thanks for sharing the word and all you do in Jesus name Amen!

Posted by Becky Lebrato on April 17, 2016

Hi Wendy, I am dealing with someone at work who I call a vexation to the spirit.
Always loud, angry, sees the faults of others but never her own. I am beginning to get angry
at this person inspite of my prayers. I was calling on God to help me and then I read your article.
This is the clarity I need to persevere with love. Thank you!!

Posted by C.L. on April 16, 2016

Thank-you please keep reminding us.

Posted by Toni on April 16, 2016