Do you ever feel that you just can't let it go?

Do you ever feel that you just can't let something go?

Perhaps, someone has hurt you so bad that you don't think you could ever forgive them?

A lesson I've learned is that holding the "hurt" inside and not forgiving them (even if they haven't asked for forgiveness) is like drinking poison and hoping they will drop dead. :)  It doesn't work that way.

We have to let go, forgive them and let Jesus heal us.

Is it that simple? Yes.  Is it easy, No!

Can we do it? You bet!

I"m living proof that someone can all but stick a knife in your forehead and you can forgive them without them ever asking ;-)

I'll be praying for all those who have encountered nasty people ;-)

Remember what it says in Luke 6:45....

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart"

AMEN!

May God bless you ..you are like family to me!

"Mom of 13"  - Your Mommy Health and Happiness Practitioner!

Dear Wendy

Yes i agree with you and thank you for your inspiring message. We have a God who forgives and who can help us to forgive if we beg and plead with Him. Especially to forget the scar which is difficult.

God bless you for your inspiring message.

Posted by Ann on September 26, 2013

WOW!! Wendy,I have tears in my eyes after reading your comments…this is sooo true….Prayer is the answer…Forgiving is a decision….you are right, it is not easy..faith is needed….I am a 74yr.old widow now..I was married for 56yrs….My only daughter is now also a widow …she lost her husband to cancer&has been alone for many years now …After her husband died ,her only child was diagnosised with autism 6 months after she lost her husband….sooo I guess we all have crosses to bear… I`m trying to help a friend get over bitterness after his wife walk out on him after 46 years of marriage…He is a cradle “Catholic” but a non practicing fallen away catholic….wish I could bring him home to his faith again……God Bless you and your beautiful family…I am new to your web site….Love it!!!

Posted by Julia on April 03, 2013

thanks for good advice – ineeded that rightnow. i am signed on as affiliate program
. i just need to follow thru, i guess. amen

Posted by norma on April 02, 2013

Yup, I have been there before. I went through a tough time in my life and was more bitter than I should have been. Ever since coming back to the Church, God has given me so much grace. It is much easier to forgive now.

Thank you so much for this reminder. We all need to forgive, for when we do, our soul is cleansed. God bless.
Christine

Posted by Christine Olivares on March 26, 2013

Could you offer prayer cards and a lot more info about Mary Magdalene? I have never seen anything about her on your web site or e.mails……I love everything you do but please get rest!!!! We cannot function without it and I need you to help in this life….if you get exhausted you will be worthless and then what will I do? Selfish of me….but sorry…I just need you to keep me spiritually alive….love, hugs and blessings….now go take a nap!!!!!! Maureen.

Posted by Maureen Ludwig on March 22, 2013

I always look forward to your postings and e-mails everyday. it has always touched the core of my being and this one just hit me like a bullet. yes, we just have to forgive and let Jesus heal us. i just did!

Yes, it’s absolutely true that holding the “hurt” inside and not forgiving them (even if they haven’t asked for forgiveness) is like drinking poison and hoping they will drop dead. :) Right. it doesn’t work that way.

Thank you, thank you. Words are not enough to express my appreciation for including me in your e-mail list. The Holy Spirit has guided me to find your website.

Posted by Grace on March 18, 2013