In Every Problem There Is A Blessing

(Note: If you prefer, I have made an audio for you, below :)

What if I told you that in every problem there was a blessing?

I'm sure you'd think I must be free of problems...but..I assure the Heavenly Father has not made an exemption in my case!  My own life is proof that there IS a blessing in every problem and Lord knows I've had many (He knows because He allowed me to experience them!)

I was listening to a young man speak about this very topic.
He brought up the fact that if anyone in the Bible had a reason to throw a pity party, it would probably be Joseph.

He was beaten by his brothers, sold as a slave and thrown into jail for something he didn't even do!  Like..wow...how many of us would be
crying out "it isn't fair, it isn't fair, why me?"

Yet..you know what.. it was part of God's plan!
Joseph went on to become ruler over all of Egypt!
If he were not in that jail, the king would have not found him!

Look at Jesus...they whipped him, taunted him, nailed him to a cross!
Their plot to humiliate and kill him played into HIS PLAN!
His blood was shed for us..for our eternal salvation!

No matter what kind of problem you are facing...no matter how horrible your situation seems...don't give up hope!
God is working to bring about a blessing!

As St. Paul said...count it as all joy when you face trials and tribulations.

I say this not from a lofty soapbox...I'm in the trenches with you.  I"m going through my own trials and battles..I've been all but spat on and you know what?  I'm counting it as all joy as the evil one is obviously not happy.

I also believe that God can't use you until you've been broken.  Look at the folks God used in the bible...His light shines brightest through those of us who have lots of cracks :)

Nothing happens without God allowing it.
In fact, God will not permit any troubles to befall you unless He has a specific plan for a greater blessing to come out of that difficulty!

Remember when things seem dark that your blessing is hiding in your problem!  Your blessing may not reveal itself now..but... at some point it will.  Hang in there!!

------------------------------------------------

If you would like to hear the audio I recorded for you of this message, hit the orange play button, below! :)

Our novena “Our Lady undoer of Knots” I hope I am getting in the place. Went to my sisters church this last weekend because I was in the cities.St. Andrews in Elk River ,my sister was telling me that they put the tabernacle in the right full place"in front of the church." But really surprised me they have a gigantic pic of our “Lady undoer of Knots” right in the front of Church " plus" a huge statue of our “Lady undoer of Knots”.What a beautiful sight.!

Posted by Peggy via Margaret Keller on January 21, 2017

Hi Wendy this message about trails could not have come at a better. My niece Alanna’s friend Morgan"s little girl Lillie who is 7 has just been diagnoised with stage 4 Nueroblastamy cancer. I copied the Passage from St, James and Messaged my niece with it. She was elated to get it, Lillie is in her 2nd week of Chemo Therapy. I would love to visit,but she lives in Nashville, Tenn. I live in Louisiana..So my friend Zelda and I are getting together some coloring books Mardi beads ect to send to her, So please say a prayer for her her family and Alanna…as they go through this trail. God bless you for sending this very perfect email to me at a time like this. You are an inspiration,

Posted by Yvonne on August 30, 2016

I read your article and believe truly correct. I fell away from the church for a while. In 1999 I was diagnoses with non Hodgkin lymphoma. I was devastated. I went to church and told God that I would return to church but needed help to get through this
I had been divorced and remarried so could not receive communion. A priest had noticed I was not going to communion and asked me why. I explained my situation to him and he helped me get an annulment. It took two years but we’ll worth the effort. I am so blessed to be cancer free for 16 years now and had my marriage blessed in the church. I thank God each and every day for all his blessings.
Thanks for sharing. Prayers for you and your family also.

Posted by Rose Sapp on July 01, 2016

Yes, we are all definitely in a Spiritual battle regarding our souls as well as physical battle to stave off all the grime that the world wants us to muddle in daily by being Politically Correct and also asking us to obey the laws put into effect against the commandments of God..

Let us put ourselves, family members, friends, benefactors, and business associates under a Prayer Canopy each day by praying as such:

(The Armor of St. Paul Ephesians 6:12-17) Sign yourself 5 times with the sign of the Cross; thus placing you and those you are praying for under the protection of the Cross, Wounds and Blood of Jesus Christ.

Lord, I ask for the Armor of God to be placed upon each and everyone of us; together with myself, my family members, friends, benefactors, and business associates.

I come now to the foot of your Cross and place all that we have, all of our needs and all that we are before you, Lord, and ask you to cover us with your Protective Precious Blood.

Please put upon us the HELMET OF SALVATION, the BREAST PLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, the BELT OF TRUTH, the SHOES OF PEACE, the SHIELD OF FAITH and the SWORD of the HOLY SPIRIT.

In FAITH I ask you to place myself, family members, friends, benefactors, and business associates; in the spiritual womb of Mary, your mother and ours, to share in the graces, protection and blessings you received while in that blessed refuge from the wiles of the devil. By the power of your Holy Spirit; send forth St. Michael with his sword of Truth to destroy all the lies and dissension that is created by the devil between me, my family members, friends, benefactors and business associates.

Mary, Queen of the Angles , please, send out Yahweh’s Sabaothe Angels to defend and protect us all against the malice of the devil and his cohorts and to release the Angels of Glory to radiate the Light of the Word over us all; so that the Powers of Darkness can be defeated in the lives of those I pray for! In Jesus Name I pray…Amen.

St. Joseph, chosen by the Almighty Father to be the protector of the Holy Family; I also choose and ask you, please, be a Spiritual Father to me and to protect my family, all friends, benefactors and business associates…Amen

Posted by Mary Beth Lee on April 16, 2016

Wendy,
Your comments hit home with me today. I have been coughing for seven months and have a diagnosis of a bacteria lung infection similar to but not TB. I have been told that treatment is difficult – consists of 6 months of 3 strong antibiotics simply to result in remission. And that potential side effects are many. Like many of the other comments I have noticed many more people suffering lately. I run our Homebound Ministry at church and have asked our Lord to heal me so I can continue to serve others, but only if it is his will. I am taking your immune boosters and doing my best to stay positive.
May God Bless you for all you do and let’s help each other get through this storm.

Posted by Juliana on April 16, 2016

Im so glad i found you Wendy thanks to a lady i met at the Adoration Chapel here at the Williamson County Catholic Church in Round Rock Texas. I have been going through many trials and tribulations as well but IM LIVING PROOF OF GODS GRACE THAT I AM HEALTHY! CAUSE WHAT IVE GONE THROUGH IM SURPRISED TO NOT HAVE CAUGHT ANYTHING SO I KNOW GOD HEALED ME CAUSE IN MY SITUATION! I WAS HEALED AND I AM FREE FROM A DEADLY ILLNESS! SO I KNOW THAT WAS GODS GRACE!!! Thank you ALWAYS FOR YOUR INSPERATION TO ME AS OF INSPERATION TO OTHERS! IM STILL GOING THROUGH ALOT BUT AS LONG AS WE BELIEVE AND NEVER DOUBT OUR LORD AND HIS HELP HE WILL ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYERS CAUSE IM LIVING PROOF!!!! Thank you and May THE LORD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS!!!:)

Posted by Velma on April 14, 2016

wendy just what i need, so hard when i argue with my son, will u please pray for us, so easy to read, i cant hear your audios, thankyou so much, please pray for us. God bess you for your goodness

Posted by pat chan on April 13, 2016

Timely words indeed!

Long story with son, drugs up and down. Just heard that he is at my mom’s. Bad news, overwhelmed and back on drugs. Good news…made appointment with mental health at VA. Please keep in your prayers.

We must remind ourselves to give thanks and praise in all things.
1- sending positive Thoughts
2-trust that God is in control
3-you will benefit spiritually

Thank you for the reminder. Thank you for your love for all of us.

The other things God has me focusing on this year…
1- Don’t look back
2- Love never fails
3- Hope does not disappoint

May God bless and protect us and our families!

Love and prayers,
Your Sister in Christ,
Barb

Posted by Barb on April 13, 2016

Thank you Wendy for touching my heart. I needed this. May God bless you and your family. Pamela

Posted by Pamela carpenter on April 13, 2016

My son is going thru a divorce please keep him in your prayers. I know that God can restore his marriage before it becomes final April 26 . I pray that it be restored and that God helps both of them work on their problems to make the marriage stronger that they both work at
it work for themselves as well as the kids. Thank you so much.

Posted by Polly on February 27, 2016

Thank you Wendy, I cried all the way home today from the stations. Last week I took my daughter and her husband and children to fish fry, today they did not want to come. I feel like I am not part of their lives, they are all so busy, with theirs.

I miss my husband of forty years so much, it’s been two years and two months since he passed. it feels like yesterday.

Posted by Frances Zvonek on February 26, 2016

Dear Wendy,
Thanks much, as always, you know what to say for so many of us to hear! May God bless you
and yours for the wisdom God gives you as you desire to follow his will! Of course we too, are
Going through trial after trial and do know that Our Lord is trying us as one tries Gold in the
furnace. If we could only remember as we go through these trials! God is truly good to us,
Through it all my hubby and I have each other, thank the Lord! And we have you, too! As I
read through some of the answers, I was grateful to be able to pray for the respondents. Aren’t
we blessed to be able to pray for others!
Deb E.