PRAY THIS DAILY! Nothing is more powerful than the Blood of Jesus!
Consider sharing this with friends, family and church members so that they may be covered in the Blood of Jesus!
In the morning: Name all the people you will be covering -- then list specific areas below:
1. SALVATION - That none of us would be lost, led astray or deceived.
2. SAFETY - That we would all be protected and safe from all harm (spiritual, mental, physical or violent, satanical harm).
3. MINISTRY - That the areas of ministry God has for us would be fulfilled.
4. MARRIAGE - That God would heal the things that are wounded or broken and strengthen the good things.
5. RELATIONSHIPS - That all of our relationships would be based on good and Godly principles. (If you need to name anyone, do so.)
6. HEALTH - That we would all be made whole, spiritually, mentally and physically. (Mention anyone on the list with health problems.)
7. HOMES - That they would be protected from destruction, spiritually, physically, or materially. That they would be havens from the world for us. Places where God's love is shared. (Also include our churches, schools, places of employment and any public places we may visit.)
8. VEHICLES - That we would be protected in all of our travels (all modes). Safe from accidents or harm.
9. FINANCES - That God would bless our jobs, businesses, and that our needs would be met (all bills, financial obligations - state needs).
In the Evening: Name all the people you are covering.
1st. Ask the Lord to cover all of you with His Blood that it could be as an antiseptic to cleanse us from any encounter with the kingdom of darkness this day. Cleanse us of its effects or damage and do not let it affect us or enter into our day tomorrow.
2nd. Pray that all would be covered with His Blood as a protection. That we would be hidden in the shadow of His wings, placed in the bosom of the Lord to be safe from all harm. Lord, place a wall of protection (a hedge) around us that satan cannot enter into our lives to rob, steal, kill or destroy what belongs to us as the family of God. In You, Lord, I hide: our salvation ,our safety ,our ministries, our marriages, our relationships, our health ,our homes ,our vehicles our finances.
Love and Blessings, Wendy C.
"Healing Mind, Body & Soul"
( PS...Please, come join me daily over at: https://www.facebook.com/MomOf13 I love interacting with everyone!)