Prayer For The Family

| Categories: PRAYERS | | 29 Comments

Prayer for The Family

O Lord, God of goodness and mercy, Who in the midst of an evil and sinful world hast presented to the society of the redeemed
the Holy Family of Nazareth
as a spotless mirror of piety, justice and love,
behold how the family is being undermined on all sides,
every effort being made to desecrate it
by stripping it of faith, religion and morals.

Regard the work of Thy own hands.
Safeguard in our homes the domestic virtues,
for these alone will ensure us harmony and peace.

Come and stir up the champions of the family.
Bestir the modern apostles so that in Thy Name,
bearing the message of Jesus Christ
and exhibiting holiness of life,
they may revive the doctrines of conjugal fidelity for married couples,
the exercise of authority by parents,
obedience on the part of children
and modesty on the part of girls.
Grant also through the efforts of these apostles,
that the home favored by Thee with many blessings
may again become an object of esteem and love
in the minds and hearts of all.

It is through the examples of the Divine model of Nazareth
that the Christian family is to be restored in Jesus Christ
and to recover its former respect and dignity.
Then every home will again become a sanctuary
and in every household will be rekindled the flame of faith
to teach patience in adversity
and moderation in prosperity
and to promote order, peace and harmony in all things.

Under Thy paternal gaze, O Lord,
and with confidence in Thy Providence
and in the loving patronage of Jesus, Mary and Joseph,
the family will become a sanctuary of virtue
and a school of wisdom.
It shall prove, as Christ has promised,
a haven of rest against life's burdens.
In the sight of the world it shall render glory to Thee, O Father,
and to Thy Son, Jesus, until the day when,
through Him, we shall, together with all His members,
sing the Divine praises in the eternal ages to come.  Amen.
(By Pope Pius XII)

Please pray for my son he is 21 years old and is always from the fath his name is Joey.
I loss my wife 9 years ago from cancer. I get down in the dumps around the Holidays.
Sometimes my son does not understand how I feel. Thank you Joe Bullaro Jr

Posted by Joseph Bullaro on December 22, 2016

Please pray for my family. That my grandson RJ continue on his right path after having been in the devil’s zone when he was hooked on the dangerous drug, “Ice.” He recently got his wife and children back, may the Lord give him the strength to stay clean, and I pray he finds a job soon. I ask this in Jesus’s name. Amen.

Posted by Flora Ramos on November 11, 2016

I pray for you and your family and you are wonderful people and God bless your family and you

Posted by Patricia McCann on November 06, 2016

Please pray that my husband and I will have good health to take care of these two special needs children we are raising. My husband will be seventy next March and I am 67. It is getting more difficult but we don’t want to just put them into the system. By taking food from our Parish to a mom who was meth addicted, we ended up with the two boys. Please pray that resources come into our lives. Wendy, I love your ministry to the family!

Posted by Lenore on October 30, 2016

Please pray for me to be guided with help to lose weight for my health. No program seems to be helping me. I need to lose at least 80 pounds to be in a good range. I want to be able to do things with my grandchildren when I watch them. And to be able to enjoy them for years to come. I ask this in the Name of Jesus. Thank you.

Posted by Julie on October 19, 2016

Please pray for me. I am struggling with my faith. Please ask Jesus and Mary to bless and protect me. In Jesus’ name. Amen

Posted by LindaMarie Collette on October 16, 2016

Please pray for me to get the job which I am awaiting interview results Amen

Posted by Malerotholi Cynthia Khoabane on October 15, 2016

Prayers for my children and their families. Also that they are aware that, I, their mother, need to see and hear from them.

Posted by Constance on October 10, 2016

Pray for my the conversion of my children, spouses and grandchildren. Also that they have respect for their mother.

Posted by Constance DeLoreto on October 10, 2016

My dad Ed and Mom Carol and sister who is expecting first child May 2017. ?

Posted by Amy Unholzer on October 09, 2016

Please pray for my great grandson, who was born this morning two months early. Little Roman only weighs 3lb. 4 oz. Thankfully, he is doing pretty well, but has a long road ahead of him. God bless you dear sister in Christ.

Posted by Charlene Ohmer on October 08, 2016

Please pray for my daughter Esther who is struggling daily with Chronic severe eczema. She is 3. Pray for my family through this adversity- my husband and two daughter and my unborn whom I’m to give birth to in December.

Pray Esthers eczema goes away. She was a small child at birth at 2.4kg and when she was 6months old I had to begin chemo for Hodgkins Lymphoma. I had to stop nursing her.

The medical community has neglected her current condition. She suffers through the night, she has bouts of pain and itching through the day- outbursts of anger and frustration and pain from her condition. Please dear Lord, I have been praying to St Raphael the Archangel for her healing. I cry to Our Lady through the night to help her- to help us- I hold my little girls hands trying to stop her from ripping her skin to shreds.

Tomorrow is St Raphaels Feast Day. We are visiting the only Church in his name I know which is Slovenian. Please pray our prayers are answered as it is becoming harder by the day. It’s been 6 months of torment and pain for us because of her illness. This family cannot endure anymore. We are at breaking point.

I feel very abandoned at the moment.

Dear Holy Father hear my desperate prayers.

Posted by Ezabelle on September 28, 2016