A Prayer Before Connecting to The Internet

| Categories: PRAYERS | | 11 Comments

Thank you to our friend Fr. Zuhlsdorf for composing this prayer.

Check out his most excellent blog  here.

Almighty and eternal God, who created us in Thine image and bade us to seek after all that is good, true and beautiful, especially in the divine person of Thine Only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, grant, we beseech Thee, that, through the intercession of Saint Isidore, Bishop and Doctor, during our journeys through the internet we will direct our hands and eyes only to that which is pleasing to Thee and treat with charity and patience all those souls whom we encounter. Through Christ our Lord.   Amen.

Wendy, your products and website have often been a blessing to me. I have been struggling of late — physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. Please pray for me to know God’s Will in my life. Please also pray for me not to have any more unexpected bills or emergencies for a long time and please pray for my job to go full time, if that is God’s Will or for me to know what else to do financially if it is not. Thank you.

Posted by Susan on June 04, 2017

I recently sent a donation and requested a bit of the healing oil on a cotton ball Wendy wrote about recently. I was amazed how quickly I received it. If I order something from QVC or HSN it takes DAYS to get it but order something from this lady with so many children and a busy life and I got it in record time. Maybe she sends it VIA ANGEL delivery. Thank you Wendy and Bless You

Posted by Kathy Sarachinsky on June 04, 2017

Please pray for Bruno and me so that we recover our hair, cure the skin, ears, sight, get rid of the feeling of being reject and be able to talk with everyone, that Bruno converts and finds a catholic and good wife.
God bless you
Adelaide

Posted by Adelaide on January 07, 2017

WENDY, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING FOR OUR LORD.

Posted by PATRICK DURKEE on January 06, 2017

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYER BEFORE GETTING ON THE INTERNET, WE ALL NEED IT IN THIS DAY AND AGE. MAY THIS BE PROTECT ALL THOSE UNSUSPECTING SOULS THAT ARE IN DANGER OF BELIEVING WHAT IS NOT TRUE. THANK YOU WENDY. MAY I ASK YOU TO PLEASE PRAY FOR MY 24 YEAR OLD GRANDSON WHO IS IN CCU IN ONE OF OUR LOCAL HOSPITALS , HE HAS HAD 2 STROKES ONE IN EACH EYE, ONE EYE THE DOCTOR SAYS HE DOESN’T FEEL HE WILL GET HIS EYESIGHT BACK, AND THE OTHER EYE THE RETINA HAS BEEN DAMAGED AND NEEDS A SPECIALIST WHEN HE GETS WELL, HE IS ON A STROKE WATCH LIST, HIS HEART IS ENLARGED, THEY SAY HISHEART IS STRONG BUT THE ARTERIES ARE SMALL AND BLOOD NOT BEING PUMPED AS FAST AS IT SHOULD FROM THE ENLARGEMENT OF THE HEART. I TOLD MY DAUGHTER TO PRAY TO ST. LUCY FOR HIS EYES, AND SAINT JOHN OD GOD FOR HIS HEART. WE ARE ASKING FOR PRAYERS FROM EVERYONE ON FACE BOOK FOR A MIRACLE FOR HIM AND ALL THOSE SUFFERING FROM ALL ILLNESSES AND HEALINGS OF SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL, WHATEVER IS IN NEED OF HEALING IN JESUS WE PRAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH WENDY AND ANYONE READING THIS MESSAGE. GOD BLESS ALL WHO IS RAISING HIM AND ALL OF THOSE IN NEED OF HEALING, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. AMEN

Posted by GALE LORRAINE LIGHT on September 22, 2016

Your website makes me feel loved, trusted and secure! Blessed Thanksgiving!

Posted by jn orth on November 24, 2015

I am so glad I found your sites. It is a blessing to hear from people who have same values.

Posted by Janet on November 28, 2014

may God bless you more for whatever spiritual prayers you are praying for me with your family

Posted by florence kimeu on November 15, 2014

Posted by florence kimeu on November 15, 2014

Dear Wendy,
Thanks for all you do! I am disabled with AutoImmune Issues such as Fibromyalgia
Hashimotos hypothyroidism, IBS and Depression. Supplements for all that can wipe
Out a bank account pretty fast. If you could throw some hope my way in the form of price
Breaks on your natural remedies would be so so so appreciated!
I am a fervent cradle Catholic and owe what peace I have to my faith. My husband
Works at a bank and has no clue what I suffer even though I try to explain it to him He always says “but you look just fine”.
I recently was able to get on disability but it still doesn’t cover everything. I need IV chelation therapy for heavy metal toxicity. I’m trying to get 2 treatments a month but it’s expensive. My insurance only reimbursed me $75. That’s only a drop in the bucket compared to what I have paid in integrative medicine services and supplements. Please pray for me. Thanks.
Cindy

Posted by Cindy on November 14, 2014

dear sir
our Lord Jesus Christ, grant, we beseech Thee, that,
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Posted by SARATA SABARA on November 14, 2014