A Prayer Against Persecutors and Evil-Doers

| Categories: PRAYERS | | 7 Comments

Thank you to our friend Fr. Zuhlsdorf for this prayer.

Check out his most excellent blog  here.

Prayer Against Persecutors and Evil-Doers:

Hostium nostrorum, quaesumus, Domine, elide superbiam: et eorum contumaciam dexterae tuae virtute prosterne. Per Dominum.

Crush, O Lord, we beseech Thee, the pride of our enemies: and prostrate their arrogance by the might of Thy right hand. Through our Lord.

Please pray—urgent—heart rate issues and anxiety/depression to be resolved—that God will heal.. Also, pray that my daughter’s arms and shoulders will soon be free of random tightness, twinges, etc and that her physical therapy exercises will help. She gets so discouraged!

Thanks and God bless!

Posted by Barbara U on December 26, 2014

URGENT EMERGENCY prayer requests paula, has stage 4-cancer. lung problems is on oxygen. health, carl- is blind,health, sherri-weight. health, big miracles, all of my p-requests granted, financial reliefe, inhertage 4-me. sandra job,

Posted by sherri BALL on December 22, 2014

Hi Wendy I must say thank you thank you thank you you and your husband are just wonderful please I need to purchase stuff from I’m from australia is that possible

Posted by lenny on December 22, 2014

Thanks Father Z :) and Wendy :)

Posted by Amy on December 22, 2014

Thanks for the prayer said by Father Zuhlsdolf . We all need to say the prayer.

Posted by June Granger on November 13, 2014

Dear Wendy,

Thank you for your very uplifting and encouraging words to many of us which we do take notice but sometimes we overlook the message behind it. Yes, something is brewing in the horizons only the Heavenly Father knows but we need to stay awake and prepare for whatever it is to come.

Jesus’ words to St. Faustina: Mankind will not have peace until it turns with TRUST to My mercy. (diary 300)

Mankind will not have peace until it turns to the Fount of My Mercy. (diary 699)

Tell aching mankind to snuggle close to My merciful Heart, and I will fill it with peace. (diary 1074)

Look at the crisis in the Middle East. No Powerful army or leaders in the world will bring the PEACE but only our Risen Lord can only if we can humble ourselves and ask Him and TRUST in His Mercy.

With God’s blessings.

Crescentia

Posted by Crescentia Anderson on November 13, 2014

Could you make your prayers and lists of what would help us to be put into a friendly easy printable format. Every time I try to print something, all I get is the top and bottom of the page. That is after copying and pasting. Please put a place where it says print and we could click on that and whalaa! It happens. I can’t rely on the Comcast network to go back and look and my hands are very disabled so the easy print format is a home run. God Bless! Mary

Posted by Mary Sly on November 13, 2014