The Secret of Sanctity & Happiness Prayer

| Categories: PRAYERS | | 7 Comments

This powerful way of praying will change your life!  It's called:

The Secret of Sanctity and Happiness Prayer

I am going to reveal to you the secret of sanctity and happiness. Every day for five minutes, control your imagination and close your eyes to the things of sense and your ears to all noises of the world, in order to enter into yourself. Then, in the sanctity of your baptized soul (which is the temple of the Holy Spirit) speak to that Divine Spirit, saying to Him:

Oh, Holy Spirit, beloved of my soul...
I adore You. Enlighten me, guide me
strengthen me, console me. Tell me what
I should do...give me Your orders. I
Promise to submit myself to all that You
                                  desire of me and to accept all that You
                                   permit to happen to me. Let me only
                                know Your will.

If you do this, your life will flow along happily, serenely and full of consolation, even in the midst of trials. Grace will be proportioned to the trial, giving you the strength to carry it and you will arrive at the gate of Paradise, laden with merit. This submission to the Holy Spirit is the secret of sanctity. -Cardinal Mercier

Love and PRAYERS, Wendy C.

"Mom of 13"  - Your Mommy Health and Happiness Practitioner!

Please, come join me daily over at:  https://www.facebook.com/MomOf13 I love interacting with everyone!

Ok, you have once again brought me to tears. I so love you….I just saw The Prayer for Happiness and Sanctity….I had been saying this prayer morning and night…then I got scared, I was afraid of the cross I might have to carry. One of my best friends and I had lunch today, she prayed at Communion that she and I could accept whatever was chosen for us to carry, now I get this prayer once again, you see God and the Holy Spirit talk to me via the internet-cause I am online quite a bit-no kids to feed or look after so-I am figuring that The Holy Spirit once again wants me to resume saying this prayer, funny I have been very happy of late—-long story regarding ‘of late’…sooooo I guess I will do just that, resume it, HE must like that I say it.

You take care of me in ways you will never know!

Posted by Susy Hale on April 15, 2015

A powerful prayer indeed which I will say daily from now on. I am mourning the loss of my son killed violently 6 months ago and I believe in God for the capture of his killers. I will add this prayer to my arsenal. Please pray for me and my family during this difficult time.Thanks for the wonderful work that you do to help mankind.. God bless u and your family!

Posted by V on October 23, 2014

Dear Wendy,
What a beautiful prayer of submission to the Holy Spirit. Thank you to help me, how to enter profoundly in relation with the Holy Father by closing the eyes to all senses and the ears to all noises of the world. I always try to enter in communion with Jesus but I can’t concentrate and as from today I’ll make it a must everyday for five mins, I’ll do this exercise because I already have this beautiful prayer on my desk at work and I’m sure that it will be possible. Thank you again Wendy, God bless you and your family, Fondest Love from Myrna.

Posted by Myrna Baya on August 01, 2014

Is a lovely prayer, simple but powerful. May God bless u nd your famil
y

Posted by nwokike angela on July 30, 2014

I love receiving your newsletter. I need to order some holy oils.

Posted by Maria Quinen. on July 03, 2014

I am a 68 year old mother of six (one in heaven) children and seven grandchildren. I have MS and diabetes. In 2006 I became divorced after 38 years. I have said that prayer to the Holy Spirit for as long as I can remember. I believe that prayer and my faith is what has sustained me all these years. Because of that prayer I have been able to accept all that the Holy Spirit has permitted to happen to me. By accepting everything I don’t feel as though I am suffering. I think that the resistance to whatever you have is what makes you suffer. Also, God is at the center of my life. He gives me joy and happiness. You are absolutely right about that prayer. Everyone needs to say it.It surely has worked for me. Peace and Blessings, Alice

Posted by Alice M.Castro on June 25, 2014

Hello Wendy,

I can’t tell you how much all that you do means to me. I lead a “Light of the World” group at my parish. You have been a great resource for me. I order things to help me teach some of the important things that have become " put aside" in our faith. I just wish that some of your articles were printer friendly. Your most recent email about Purgatory is excellent and I would love to give my group a copy of your article. This is a great way to evangelize and help reaffirm our faith . Please consider making your material printer friendly. Thank you and may God continue to bless you and your family for being faithful….Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Posted by Janina Hoecker on June 21, 2014