I created this one as I absolutely love the smell of Roses and didn't want to use the toxic perfumes on the market today! When trying to capture the complexity and beauty of the scent of roses, many perfumers use cheap, synthetic versions. But there is absolutely nothing like the real thing...you just can't fake it!
I stayed "true to the rose" as I've always been so disappointed when I smell something "rose" scented. It's almost always artificial smelling to my nose. It never smells like the real thing...so off I went to create my own. What I came up with is a solid perfume that truly smells like fresh-blooming, dewy roses on a spring morning! It's a very soft scent that is all natural and very feminine.
Try it and see what a difference using real rose oil makes!
Shea butter, sweet almond oil, beeswax, soy wax, koku butter, fract. coconut oil, rose essential oil, cornstarch
Top-selling fragrance products used by both women and men have been found to contain at least a dozen "secret" chemicals not listed on labels, according to a new analysis by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, a national coalition of health and environmental groups.
The analysis shows that the 17 products tested contained, on average, 14 chemicals not listed on labels due to a loophole in federal law that allows companies to claim fragrances as trade secrets.
I find that quite disturbing!
That being said, it motivated me to create y own HEALTHY PERFUME(S)! Enjoy!
- This is a Solid body perfume packaged in a screw top metal tin that is perfect for travel.
- To use, just dip your finger in, scoop a tiny bit out, and rub it on your pulse points.
- Made with only natural ingredients!
- Fragrance will last all day, and the tin will last for quite a long time.
- Solid perfume is a great affordable way to wear and carry your favorite perfume.